4th LDAP international conference
Fourth International Conference on LDAP (LDAPCon) will take place in November 18-19 in Paris, France.
The International Conference on LDAP is a technical forum for IT professionals interested in LDAP and related topics like directory servers, directory management applications, directory integration, identity and access management, and meta directories.
It focuses on implementation and integration of LDAP servers and LDAP-enabled client applications. The event will bring together vendors, developers, active and prospective LDAP practitioners to share their experiences about deployment strategies, service operations, interoperability, discuss LDAP usage in new projects and learn about upcoming trends and developments.
Some of the confirmed attendees
Salle du Mas
10 rue des terres au curé - 75013 PARIS
Display a bigger map
Social event - Monday evening
114 avenue de France - 75013 PARIS
Display a bigger map
Call for papers
Deadlines & Important Dates
- Submission Deadline: 8 September 2013
- Author Notification: 6 October 2013
- Conference: 18-19 November 2013
- You are involved with LDAP in interesting projects?
- You do LDAP client or server development?
- You have used LDAP like no-one before?
- You do identity and access management on top of LDAP?
Why not share your ideas and experiences with others?
We are looking for speakers who are willing to talk about any topic related to LDAP and identity management, suggested topics include:
- Pure LDAP technology implementation (Servers, API, etc.)
- LDAP Usage (Security, web development, big data, etc.)
- LDAP related technologies (PKI, XACML, SAML, etc.)
- LDAP and Beyond (IAM, Identity Federation, Authentication on the web, etc.)
The accepted talks will be grouped into tracks such as a standards/development and deployment/administration.
Main presentations should last about 45 minutes including discussion; we will also provide smaller slots of 15 minutes and 5 minutes (lightning talk). Please tell us which duration you prefer when proposing your talk. The talk must be in English.
The one and only way to submit your abstract (approximately 200-800 words, accompanied by your biography of about 100-300 words) is via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Abstracts need to be in to the Program Committee by September 8th, 2013, after which review will take place.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the program committee.
On request we will cover the speaker's accommodation and participation costs at the conference, including the social event.
Travel expenses could also be covered by us; if you need it, please contact us so we can try to arrange this.
- Howard Chu (Symas Corp.)
- Peter Gietz (DAASI International)
- Emmanuel Lécharny (IKTEK)
- Clément Oudot (Linagora)
- Ludovic Poitou (ForgeRock)
- Michael Ströder (stroeder.com)
You want to be a sponsor? Check our sponsoring options!
Contact us: email@example.com
Promote the event!
Use these banners on your site: