You use LDAP in interesting projects? You do LDAP client or server development? You have used LDAP in a new way? You do identity and access management on top of LDAP?
Why not share your ideas and experiences with others?
We are looking for speakers who are willing to talk about any topic related to LDAP and identity management. Suggested topics include:
- LDAP technology implementation (Servers, API, User interfaces etc.)
- LDAP Usage (Schema, Security, Operations, Scaling, big data, etc.)
- LDAP related technologies (PKI, XACML, SAML, SCIM, OAuth2, OpenID Connect, OTP etc.)
- LDAP and Beyond (IAM, Identity Federation, clouds, Identity as a Service, Internet of Things, Authentication on the web, Strong authentication etc.)
- Best Practices for directory services.
Submission deadline : extended to June 30th
Author Notification : 1th August
Final Papers due : 29th September
Conference : 19th-20th October, 2017
Main presentations should last about 45 minutes including discussion; we will also provide smaller slots of 5 minutes for lightning talks. Please tell us which duration you prefer when proposing your talk. The talk must be in English.
The one and only way to submit your abstract (approximately 200-800 words, accompanied by your biography of about 100-300 words) is closed
Abstracts must reach the Program Committee by 30th June 2017. Early submission is encouraged.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the program committee.
For 5-minute talks, a brief abstract is required. A short paper, slides or a poster should be provided for accepted talks. We will provide display boards for posters throughout the conference.