The Call for Participation (CFP) for LDAPcon 2019 is now closed!
You use LDAP in interesting projects?
You do LDAP client or server development?
You have used LDAP in a new way?
You do identity and access management (IAM) on top of LDAP?
Why not share your ideas and experiences with others?
We are looking for speakers who are willing to talk about any topic related to LDAP like:
- LDAP implementations (servers, API, user interfaces)
- LDAP Usage (Schema, Security, Operations, Scaling, big data)
- LDAP related technologies (PKI, XACML, SAML, SCIM, OAuth2, OpenID Connect, OTP)
- LDAP and Beyond (IAM, Identity Federation, clouds, Identity as a Service, Internet of Things, Authentication on the web, Strong authentication)
- Best Practices for directory services
Please submit your proposals for consideration.
- Call for Proposals Opens: 3rd July 2019
- Call for Proposals Closes: 25th August 2019 AoE
- Notifications from the program committee: 1st September 2019
- Workshop Day: 4th November 2019
- Conference: 5th and 6th November 2019
We would like to receive different type of proposals:
- Regular talks (45 min. + 15 min. discussion)
- Ligntning talks (15 min. + 5 min. discussion)
- Workshops (3 hours)
Approved speakers get free conference attendance, including the workshop and the conference dinner.
It is expected that you provide presentation slides etc. to be published on the conference web site for free under Creative Commons license CC BY-SA 4.0.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the program committee:
- Howard Chu, Symas
- Andrew Findlay, Skills 1st
- Peter Gietz, DAASI International
- Clément Oudot, Worteks
- Ludovic Poitou, ForgeRock
- Michael Ströder
By submitting a proposal including your bio you agree that the data you submitted is stored and processed within the conference system and reviewed by the members of the program committee as listed above.
If your proposal is not accepted your submission will be removed from the system after conference starts at 4th November 2019. In this case you can also request removal of your submission at any time by sending e-mail to email@example.com. In case of removal your submission is automatically canceled and cannot be considered for the conference program.
If your proposal is accepted it will be published in the program on the conference web site and will be stored there without the possibilty to be removed later. Of course you can request to correct false data by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.